[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_post_title _builder_version=”3.0.76″ title=”on” meta=”off” author=”on” date=”on” categories=”on” comments=”on” featured_image=”off” featured_placement=”below” text_color=”dark” text_background=”off” border_style=”solid” module_id=”customposttitle” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.76″ background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid” module_id=”blogtext1″]
Heyyyy glam’friends! I hope all is glam in your world!
My mind is constantly thinking of ways to make my next party stand out and what better way to do that than to add custom details to your party! Since my specialty is intimate parties, I decided to put together 5 ways to make your next party fabulous!!! I can’t have my girls out there not giving their party the best. And the best is in the details. Trust me!
1. Cookies-Find a good cookie artist and you can really wow your guests! As a former cookie artist, I can’t tell you how many times my custom cookies added the ultimate wow factor to clients’ themed parties! These cookies were perfect for Sweet 16 and Sock Hop themed parties hosted by two of my clients!
2. Personalized Favor Packaging-There is something about going to the favor table to get your favor and finding your name on your gift. When I attend a party, the party snob in me is always looking to see how well the theme was incorporated in the details. Seeing that the host incorporated the theme of the event in the packaging is always a huge hit!
3. Cupcake Toppers-Do you know that you can make an order of store bought cupcakes look like you spent a million bucks by hiring a custom cupcake vendor? Yep! Go purchase some cute cupcakes from your favorite bakery and simply make your own or hire someone to design cupcake toppers! This is a simple and easy way to add customization to your party and give your dessert table the extra wow factor!
4. Banners-Banners add a personal touch to any party. Banners have been a popular party accent for a long time. There is so much you can do with a banner. I love banners. If used in a unique manner, they add a personal touch to each party! These cute banners that I found at “ABannerAffair” on one of my favorite sites, Etsy, are two of my favs! Visit A Banner Affair on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/ABannerAffair?ref=l2-shopheader-name for more cute banners!
5. Personalized Food-Now this may be a bit much for some people but let me tell you…..you do this and you will be sure to blow your clients away! I admit it’s a lot of work and you may end up swearing several times if you prepare the food yourself but the look on folks’ faces is worth it. These photos from a fabulous garden party took personalizing food to a whole ‘nother level. Just think about this…they did this for EACH guest! Wow! These monogram sandwiches, crudites, and strawberries are just too adorable!